Wednesday 25 April 2018

An overview of what is wrong, here and now...

From William Wildblood - over at Albion Awakening.

A snippet:

At one time, I thought of writing a book on the deviations of modernity but lost interest as the whole thing would just have been one long round of negativity.

The more I thought about it, the more I realised I would have ended up including practically everything about the world today in my analysis of what was wrong with it. Its art, its politics, its science, its philosophy, its culture, its education and even its religion. 

For nowadays each one of these serves to sidetrack man from his true mission of self-knowledge. None of them really helps to align him with it. Each one is, to some degree, destructive of truth. Most of them are based on lies and reduce humanity to a spiritually shrunken version of itself.

The prospect was too unpleasant to contemplate. I didn't want to appear, even to myself, a miserable moaner with nothing good to say about anything.

That having been said, the negativity is not in me but in the world as it is today and though a book is too much for me to do, a post on this blog will make the point just as well....


Read the whole thing...


No comments: